Tuesday, December 27, 2005

 
I read, but don’t participate in, several message boards. On one there is a person who drives me absobloomin’ nuckin’ futz. Why? Because no matter what the discussion question she just has to pop up with something akin to "I don’t know the answer to your question, but I’m sure someone will be along to answer it for you soon." Okay, I admit I’ve been known to do some extremely annoying things on message boards, so why should this bother me soooooo much? I just want to get out my squirrel gun and shoot the woman!*

****************

Listening to:

Norah Jones:Come Away With Me
Chicago: The Very Best of: Only the Beginning, disc #1
Abba: The Definitive Collection, disc #1
Rod Stewart: A Night on the Town
Culture Club: Kissing to be Clever
Various Artists: Superhits, the Mid-60's

*my FANTASY squirrel gun, that is.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?