Monday, December 19, 2005

 

Stuff

I am anxious to see "Memoirs of a Geisha," even if it turns out to be a dud, because it portends to be visually stunning.

**************

They should have passed out manure shovels last night, so that everyone in the Oval Office could dig their way out. Hmm.....on second thought.....

**************

Another Blogger annoyance--when you write a draft and eventually publish it, it shows up as published on the time and date of the original draft.

**************
In the stereo:

Queen: A Night at the Opera
Blood Sweat and Tears: 3
Nine Inch Nails: Sin
Various Artists: In From the Storm
George Michael: Patience
Nina Simone: Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood

Comments:
it's easy to change time/date. check the bar at the bottom.
 
Didja hear that “THWACK!”? That was me, slappin’ my slopin’ forehead. Thanks again for the tutorin’.

In defense of myself, however, don’t you think that that is a process that should be programmed in? The blogger shouldn’t have to do it.
 
Alex: As it turns out, the time/date option does not appear at the bottom of the draft. Or at least it doesn't appear at the bottom of MY draft. Note "Non Sequitur," which I just posted, has been slotted into the place where it would have been had I published it when I originally started it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?