Monday, January 02, 2006

 

Am I the only one who thinks (#3)

1. that if "imbibe" is a word, why isn’t "bibe" something more than an acronym?

2. that this is sad and scary? http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051231/NEWS01/512310320/1002/NEWS

3. that there is no reason why a painting cannot extend over the edges and around to the back of a canvas?

4. that "George Bush" is a collective noun?

5. that it would be impolite to tell someone they remind you of Don Knotts?

****************

Listening to:

Julee Cruise: Floating into the Night
Cyndi Lauper: hat full of stars
The Peter Malick Group featuring Norah Jones: New York City
George Michael and Queen with Lisa Stansfield: Five Live
Jimi Hendrix: Rainbow Bridge
Paul Simon: The Paul Simon Collection, On My Way, Don’t Know Where I’m Goin’, disc #2

Comments:
I've seen paintings which continue "over the edges." also I remember one in the Portland museum which had been framed & then the painter paintd more so that the strokes continued onto the frame.
 
Oh, yes, I've seen a lot of those as well...but I've never (to my knowledge) seen one that continued on to the back.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?