Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

Short Rambles

Has Cindy Sheehan had any real effect on anything? So far, I'd say no, except to validate the opinions of those who already agreed with her. I'm reminded of when I marched in the anti-war demonstrations and knew that they would have no effect at all on government action.

*****************
New insult: If the shit sticks, wear it.

****************

It was odd watching MissWhitebreadSkater doing a routine to Nina Simone’s "Feeling Good."

****************

Maybe this is why I love Stephen King so much: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0743292332/qid=1139155114/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/002-2478830-8853638?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

*******************

Headline: "Coretta Scott King, widow of Martin Luther, dies" Funny, I always thought ML was married to this woman


And on the same topic, isn't it better that CSK died, rather than being Shiavoed?

******************

Given the recent tornadoes in NOLA, I'm beginning to think Pat Robertson might have been right.

******************

Both my wp and blogger seem to be having problems today. There was more to this post originally, but I've lost it.

Comments:
I lost a post too. & have discoverd that other bloggers did as well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?